| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Base Orcadas in November is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 44.7mm (1.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 16:15 long and the longest day is 18:29 long with an average length of 17:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Base Orcadas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Base Orcadas:
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1978.8 kms (1229.6 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1809.7 kms (1124.6 miles) WNW
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 1286.8 kms (799.6 miles) NW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1787.8 kms (1110.9 miles) WNW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 1535.2 kms (954 miles) WNW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 1458.7 kms (906.5 miles) W
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 772.4 kms (480 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 812.3 kms (504.7 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 685 kms (425.6 miles) WSW
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) WSW