| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Base Orcadas in May is cold at -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.5 °C (16.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 62.6mm (2.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 6:17 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 7:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Base Orcadas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Base Orcadas:
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1978.8 kms (1229.6 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1809.7 kms (1124.6 miles) WNW
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 1286.8 kms (799.6 miles) NW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1787.8 kms (1110.9 miles) WNW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 1535.2 kms (954 miles) WNW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 1458.7 kms (906.5 miles) W
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 772.4 kms (480 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 812.3 kms (504.7 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 685 kms (425.6 miles) WSW
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) WSW