| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Base Orcadas in June is cold at -8.4 °C (16.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.3 °C (9.9 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 52.1mm (2.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 5:37 long and the longest day is 6:14 long with an average length of 5:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Base Orcadas June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Base Orcadas:
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1978.8 kms (1229.6 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1809.7 kms (1124.6 miles) WNW
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 1286.8 kms (799.6 miles) NW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1787.8 kms (1110.9 miles) WNW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 1535.2 kms (954 miles) WNW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 1458.7 kms (906.5 miles) W
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 772.4 kms (480 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 812.3 kms (504.7 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 685 kms (425.6 miles) WSW
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) WSW