| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Base Orcadas in August is cold at -8.6 °C (16.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 51.6mm (2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:39 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 8:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Base Orcadas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Base Orcadas:
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1978.8 kms (1229.6 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1809.7 kms (1124.6 miles) WNW
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 1286.8 kms (799.6 miles) NW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1787.8 kms (1110.9 miles) WNW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 1535.2 kms (954 miles) WNW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 1458.7 kms (906.5 miles) W
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 772.4 kms (480 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 812.3 kms (504.7 miles) WSW
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 685 kms (425.6 miles) WSW
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) WSW